The iCool MediCube is the product of choice to keep your medications organised and portable. The iCool MediCube is big enough to transport all your medications between 2 to 8°C for up to 36 hours*. The cavity size is 9cm (width) x 18cm (length) x 14cm (height). External dimensions are 20cm (width) x 20cm (length) x 16cm (height) and weighs 2.25 kgs.
The iCool MediCube includes 2 re-freezable gel packs and will give you years of service. One hard gel pack dimensions are 14.5cm (width) x 18.5cm (length) x 3.5cm (height) and weighs 856 grams.
• Holds everything-all in one place
• For any heat-sensitive medications (insulin, growth hormones, L-Thyroxin, polyarthritis medication)
• Keeps your medication between 2 and 8°C for up to 24 hours
• For the transport of large quantities of medication over long distances and time
• Two convenient carry handles.
• growth hormones (Nutropin, Novotropine, Omnitrope, Genotonorm, Saizen)
• medication for polyarthritis (Enbrel, Humira, Forsteo)
• any pen or vial of medication that is sensitive to heat
The Medactiv MediCube comes standard with 2 hard cold packs. Additional gel packs are available to order (MAF006G pack of 1).
- Cold pack dimensions: 18.5cmx14.5cmx3.5cm and weighs 856 grams each
* Depending on external factors such as the ambient temperature; ambient humidity; how many times the bag is opened etc. As such the responsibility for ensuring the medication is kept cold enough is solely that of the user and Syringa UK Ltd cannot be held responsible or liable.
Always freeze your gel packs for at least 14 hours in a domestic freezer before using them in your medicine bag. Always keep your cooled medical bag closed unless you need to access your medication. Never place your medication in direct contact with the frozen gel pack. Try not drop your cold packs whilst frozen.
It is advised to travel with a copy of your prescription and a letter from your GP with details of your medication (including its generic name, not just the brand name and the name of the health condition that you need the medication for). As well as helping you avoid any problems at customs, this will be useful if you need medical help while you're away. It may be worth getting the information translated into the language of the country or countries that you're visiting. Always seek advice from the airline you are travelling with or the departure/transit airport authorities regarding travelling with cooled medical bags or cooling devices.
Equipment and medication shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only.