- The insulated Dia-Pak Classic bag with the frozen gel pack keeps your insulin cool
- Comes standard with 1 gel-pack that keeps your insulin cool for up to to 12 hours*
- The padded, protective pockets safely store your glucometer and other items
- Diabetes Educator recommended
- Dimensions: 18cm (L) x 15cm (W) x 5cm (H) and weighs about 300 grams
The Dia-Pak Classic bag comes standard with 1 cold pack (large). Additional Medicool gel packs are available to order (MC005 pack of 2 large).
- Cold pack dimensions: 16cmx10cmx1.5cm and weighs 214 grams each
*Depending on external factors such as the ambient temperature; ambient humidity; how many times the bag is opened etc. As such the responsibility for ensuring the medication is kept cold enough is solely that of the user and Syringa UK Ltd cannot be held responsible or liable.
Always freeze your gel packs for at least 12-14 hours in a domestic freezer before using them in your medicine bag. Always keep your cooled medical bag closed unless you need to access your medication. Never place your medication in direct contact with the frozen gel pack. Take caution not drop your cold packs whilst frozen.
It is advised to travel with a copy of your prescription and a letter from your GP with details of your medication (including its generic name, not just the brand name and the name of the health condition that you need the medication for). As well as helping you avoid any problems at customs, this will be useful if you need medical help while you're away. It may be worth getting the information translated into the language of the country or countries that you're visiting. Always seek advice from the airline you are travelling with or the departure/transit airport authorities regarding travelling with cooled medical bags or cooling devices.
Equipment and medication shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only.