- Specially designed to carry insulin pens, vials and other diabetic supplies you may need
- It can be attached to a belt, placed inside a purse or briefcase, or carried using the detachable hand strap
- Keeps insulin cool for up to 12 hours*
- One large gel pack included
- Dimensions: 20.5cm (L) x 12cm (W) 7.3cm (H) and weighs 440 grams
The Pen Plus comes standard with 1 cold pack (large). Additional Medicool gel packs are available to order (MC005 pack of 2 large).
- Cold pack dimensions: 16cmx10cmx1.5cm and weighs 214 grams each
*Depending on external factors such as the ambient temperature; ambient humidity; how many times the bag is opened etc. As such the responsibility for ensuring the medication is kept cold enough is solely that of the user and Syringa UK Ltd cannot be held responsible or liable.
Always freeze your gel packs before using them in your cooled medicine bag. Always keep your cooled medical bag closed unless you need to access your medication. Never place your medication in direct contact with the frozen gel pack. Take caution not drop your cold packs whilst frozen.
It is advised to travel with a copy of your prescription and a letter from your GP with details of your medication (including its generic name, not just the brand name and the name of the health condition that you need the medication for). As well as helping you avoid any problems at customs, this will be useful if you need medical help while you're away. It may be worth getting the information translated into the language of the country or countries that you're visiting. Always seek advice from the airline you are travelling with or the departure/transit airport authorities regarding travelling with cooled medical bags or cooling devices.
Equipment and medication shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only.