Need to keep your medicine between 15-25°C for 6-8hrs? We have the ideal case for you.
Our CoolMeds Commute bag is ideal for transporting your daily diabetic kit and temperature sensitive insulin / medicine. It is crucial to keep your medicine at the right temperature. If stored incorrectly, the medicine can physically change and breakdown which can be detrimental to your health.
With the cool pack included, this helps to maintain the cooler temperature for a longer period time. This is designed, not only to keep everything neat and tidy but to ensure the medicine is kept in the right conditions so it is safe to use. Futhermore, the sturdy case provides protection to keep everything secure.
- 2 elastic straps for securing medicine pens
- 1 elastic strap for a blood glucose meter
- 1 elastic strap for a lancing device
- 1 elastic strap for a pot of strips
- 1 zipped, netted pouch
- 1 removable, insulated inner pouch
- 1 cold pack - additional CoolMeds cold packs (MGX-016) are available to order
- 1 buggy clip
- 1 hotel fridge card - this can be used in hotels with card type activation of electricity thereby ensuring the hotel fridge is running and keeping your medicine cool whilst you are out of the room.
Commute case dimensions : 21.5 x 12.7 x 7.5cm
Weight: 170 grams (without the cold pack)
Cold pack dimensions: 16 x 9 x 2cm
Weight: approx. 220 grams